Friday, August 26, 2011

GET IT NOW: RM15.00 for a Scrapbooking LayOut Class!!

I came across ScrappingVille's blog and saw this superb deal!

ScrappingVille is a local scrapbook store located in Bangsar, Malaysia.
The place is full of goodness and wonders, the ambience is cosy, it's like heaven and you'll be dreaming of owning the shop.
They are offering some classes and I had my 1st mini album class there last year... it was AWESOME!

Now WeBuy.com.my is having a great deal for RM 15 Getting Started LayOut Class!!!!! (Original price: RM55)
Go to WeBuy.com.my and check out for more details and how on get this great deal!
I've bought 6 of the e-vouchers for myself and behalf of my friends.
This deal makes it so worth scrapbooking and for a great way to start scrapbooking. I am totally new to lay outs, planning to attend the class w/ my friend :D

I've posted some details and photos from WeBuy below:





Highlights
-All art materials will be provided, just bring at least 1 4R photo
-Children above 6 years old can join this class
-Duration, 1.5 hours
-15 people per class
-Time table for getting started classes will be updated the 1st of every month
-A fun way to unleash your creativity!
-Homely and cozy ambience

What's a LayOut? (photo says it all)






Don't even think twice! Just buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment