Sunday, February 12, 2012

aha! LO #20 + visit Pretty Little Studio

YES another layout yet forgotten, I'm doing my best to post post post!! :D

This one's made when I was over excited receiving the Field Guide kit (October 2011) from Studio Calico... the soft colours are just the bam!
there are some stitches here and there, uhm.... ink splatters again... oooh.. and ink 'painting' (???)

the Basic Grey brads that comes with the kit are just cute and great! they are good companions with the ink splatters.. haha... i don't know why~ :)
the button sticker is from MME's Lost & Found 2

here's the ink 'painting' i was talking about. These colors are from Mister Huey Dewey and Dark (forgotten dark or classic). I uncapped the bottles and used the tube to so called 'paint' the bottom page... sort of like a watercolor effect, but then I realised this technique is no good but only wasting my inks -___-

i used duo tone thread to sew on paper for the butterflies' trail, it turns out the trails look so rigid (is this the correct word to describe?)... oh my sigh. it's okay, JUST DO IT!

OH MY! more post to share soon!!!!

one more thing before you leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go over Pretty Little Studio's blog, you wouldn't want to miss it!! They are having a Valentine's blog hop now :D
There are:
(i)free valentine's card download (cute vintage, me likey! you will like too)
(ii)a total of NINE chances to win a PLS product!! egak!!!!!
(iii)discount code to shop
you wouldn't want to miss the giveaway right? right?!!


ADIOS!

1 comment: