Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LO #14 TWENTY

Sometime ago I participated in an international swap at MonikaWright's blog I LOVE IT ALL, it was a swap with people in France. WOWEE!!! I love stuffs from France. Oh my heavens, I was fortunate enough to swap with a French lady, Camille. She sent me a box lotta goodness! SHE EVEN SEWN MY NAME ON A ITTY BITTY CUTE POUCH!!!! YIKES!!!! *me jumping or rather doing the happy break dance, duh*I have receive this quite some time ago but always forgotten to blog about it. Thanks CAMILLE!

alrighty, a layout I made before going to Singapore (again) last week, inspired by one of the sketches in Sketchpad and AT stuffs.I inked up the naked chipboard Thickers with VersaColor again, but added some GlimmerGlam to it (turns out nothing special). You can see faux stitching with white pen and splatters again.... ye-ah~The pin attached at the top is no TimHoltz thingy, it comes with a tag on my shirt I bought last week... aha, thrifty me but clever me x) just tie a knot with the AT ribbon and done!
zoom in to let you see the 3 layer photomat.


WHAT A SIMPLE AND EASY LAYOUT! but it took me quite some time mix matching the colors and patterns... FYI: I used iPhone's PhotoBooth apps to take the photos.

Thanks for popping over :)

Cardstock: AC, PatternPapers: AmyTangerine by AC, Mits: StudioCalico in white and classic, Ribbon: AmyTangerine by AC, Stickers: Thickers by AC and Random collection label sticker by CratePaper.

6 comments:

  1. I participated in that swap too! I'am about to blog about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and what a great gift from your swap partner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! Love that photo booth strip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some good stuff, and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Love the photo booth strip. (Have to figure out how to do that one) Love your humor also!

    ReplyDelete