Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LO#5 Making Fun

I think I have a problem with planning for an LO
See, at first I thought of using greys and yellows and just a hint of white here and there for a layout, but then....
there is NO YELLOW AT ALL!!! sigh... sad... i love greys with yellow... i mean super love... but it did not turn out exactly what I wanted...
oh well, I guess I am the person who pictures something first, but then with another outcome, guess I need to go for the next grey-yellow attempt.

You could see a little rough surface on the left top corner =__=, oh yes I peeled off my yellow title that was supposed to be there, I realised the yellow title didn't go along with the right bottom part (photos)...hence no yellow on LO :(

I used grey cardstock from SC's 'more gray', AmyT's 'that paper with the gray and cream rose', heart border tht comes along with one of the AmyT's paper too, Remarks sticker book( barcode from cover, hanger, No.2), AmyT's fabrix sticker(pink heart), October Afternoon rubon ( pink dot border), AC butterfly rubon, EP Happy Day alpha stickers & CALICO WHITE <----- I'M LOVING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This layout is so awesome! I love all the Amy Tangerine goodies.

    "I guess I am the person who pictures something first, but then with another outcome" ME TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete