Tuesday, November 15, 2011

sharing a bit of LO #7 Splash

Wow, I have so many layouts to share here, been gone crazy about making layouts. I made this in the middle of the night, once my finals was over . Sorry for some of the dim photos, cause some was taken at night. I will take photos of layouts during the day next time, since I learnt my lesson. But some of the 'process' photos must be taken at night while I'm working with it :) I'm not gonna share the whole layout, cause I don't think it's done yet... need a star punch here to add some yellow stars. So here's just an idea to inspire you with Studio Calico's mist -- white and blue onesA few things I wanted to start with:
HA! AGAIN! I didn't use everything, just Calico White mist, Bonny Blue mist, Kraft Cardstock and a photo, and do-it-yourself star burst template
It ended up like that, which I think it was not bad after all :)
For the SPLASH title, I used American Craft's Sunrise Chipboard (naked) Thickers, ink it with Versamagic Cloudwhite, dab some Seafoam colour at the bottom, and colour more white with my pen. (sorry for the dim photo)
That's it! I hope I can get my star punch soon, then I'll share the whole excitement of the layout again :D
please feel free to ask me anything by leaving a comment, and there will be more layouts to come!!!!


There's this app for iPhone called PhotoWall, it's easy to use and I love it!
so i try making some zoom in collages for my LO#9:

No comments:

Post a Comment